The Taynuilt Inn is a 20 minute drive from Oban on the west coast of Scotland, just off the A85.
Travelling from Glasgow:
- Follow the A82 from Glasgow, taking the A85 to Oban when passing through Tyndrum
- When you reach the village of Taynuilt, the Taynuilt Inn is on the left hand side of the road
- Turn left to reach the parking which is to the rear of the building
Travelling from Glencoe / Fort William / The North
- Follow the A828 towards Oban
- Drive over the Connel Bridge
- After driving over the bridge, at the junction because the Oyster Inn, turn right (as opposed to left taking you to Oban)
- Follow the A85 through Connel to the Village of Taynuilt
- The Taynuilt Inn is located on the right hand side of the road
- Parking is located to the rear of the Inn
Please note we have limited on site parking. We regret that we do not take reservations for the car park – availability is on a first come, first served basis. We do have some extra private parking available where we will do our best to accommodate our residents.
We look forward to welcoming you